Gunung Sewu Internship Program is a program allowing university students both local and overseas, to work for GSK Group. Through this internship students develop work-based skills, knowledge and experience which enables them to broaden their understanding of sustainability.
The benefit of the program:
- Exposure to Real Work Experience: Student will have first-hand experience of being in a real work settings. They will be exposed to opportunites and challenges that are not commonly found in textbooks.
- Gain Industrial Knowledge: Student will get new and broad perspectives with the very diversed business that GSK has. They will learn specific challenges in each business.
- Increased Marketability: The experience of the program will be a good addition to the students resume, increasing their future potential employment.
- University students from a reputable university (local & overseas)
- 3rd / 4th year students of Undergraduate Program & 1st year students of Graduate Program
- Minimum of 3.3 cumulative GPA
- Actively involved in organizational activities
- Alignment between topic of undergraduate / graduate thesis with GSK’s Project Theme
- Strong leadership skills
- Good Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
See you in the Program!